Sunday, July 06, 2014

SUMMER UPDATE

so much work to make this...

so that 2 months later, it looks like this...

at work we've been watching the killdeer lay spotted eggs
 and hatch the cutest chicks, which then disappear 

the entry garden to the potager...

went crazy with container plants this year... 
couldn't decide on a color theme...
this is the blue/yellow section

the red/orange/black group

pink/red/purple 

the selection this year at rosedale was spectacular; 
i couldn't control myself

saturday, july 5th, was cool enough to bake oat scones 
it's a lovely summer so far!

1 comment:

RobinL said...

I always love to see your potager, and admire the work it must have taken to bring it to reality. I always go crazy with containers, I just can't help myself. There are just so many plants out there begging to come home with me, so what choice do I have but to comply?